Our client, based in Marlboro, Sandton in Gauteng, is looking to hire Interns in possession of any technical or related qualification on a 12 months' fixed term Internship programme. The programme is intended to provide the successful incumbents with an opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the Paint Protection Film (PPF) fitment/ installation process.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate, organise and execute all activities in the client network relating to the technical Paint Protection Film (PPF) fitment / installation process. It includes, product knowledge, resource technical capabilities, improving and supporting technical competence and workmanship throughout the client Network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be exposed to and will eventually be responsible for:
- Ensuring that PPF fitment / installation capability is in line with world class standards;
- Assisting on PPF Technical training to achieve the objectives set;
- Ensuring that all processes meet quality standards and expectations;
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and developments within the technical PPF fields;
- Ensuring that all installations and processes are aligned to all safety and quality standards;
- Providing product and technical support to the client Network;
- Supporting with establishing technical training content, facilitating, assessing and moderating training interventions;
- Assisting in the Technical Training Centre with any technical duties, when there are no external jobs booked;
- Ensuring that the Technical Training Centre is kept clean and presentable at all times.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- A self-starter who works well within a team;
- A logical thinker who possesses good time management skills;
- Be results-focused and goal-oriented;
- A quick learner with good organisational skills.