A software solutions company based in Rosebank, Gauteng is currently recruiting for a 12 months' Software Development Graduate Program which starts in January 2020. We encourage applications from recent graduates (2017/8/9) with a BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology or BCom Informatics degree, that have already graduated as well as those who are in their final year of university.
THE PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for young, vibrant, driven individuals, IT skills are essential;
- You’ll need a BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology or BCom Informatics degree;
- You must have a real passion and flair for technology and an understanding of how it can be used with a desire to learn about software engineering and end-to-end design and delivery and may also know a thing or two about programming;
- Overall, we’re looking for a willingness to try new things, a desire for self-improvement and a strong work ethic.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- This program allows you to work with some of the most advanced technologies on the market and develop industry-leading specialist skills;
- As a key team member, you will be creating innovative technical solutions and driving technology development program for deployment in a variety of environments;
- As well as understanding what our clients want to achieve, you will discover what’s possible within their existing framework.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The client follow the Agile development methodology and use Jira, Confluence and Azure DevOPS as part of its team processes;
- They want you to understand the bigger picture, develop deep industry expertise and learn about IT strategy, data centre technology, security and enterprise architecture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Practical on-the-job training, coaching and experience, with the sole objective of providing you with workplace exposure.
To apply for this graduate program you must:
- be a recent graduates (2017/8/9) with a BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology or BCom Informatics degree;
- be between 18 - 27 years old;
- have a verifiable qualification/s and no criminal record;
- be able to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal);
- be prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.