A well-respected firm is currently recruiting SAICA Trainee graduates. Contracts are available to Matriculants or Accounting Graduates who are in the process of acquiring an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university on a part-time basis.
The firm is looking for self-confident individuals, who like to work as part of a team, but is also willing to take initiative and capable of working independently. Candidates must be able to work on a full time basis whilst being trained.
- Minimum Qualification must be a Matric, preferably studying towards an Accounting Degree on a Part-Time basis.
- Recent Accounting graduates will also be considered
- Computer literacy.·
- Ability to work in a team.·
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Driver’s licence and own transport.
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment