A special education and therapy centre based in Highlands North, Johannesburg, GP, is currently recruiting a Resource Scheduler & Office Administrator. The desired candidate must have advanced level excel skills and be a graduate.
The successful candidate will have both the attitude and aptitude to succeed in a people-oriented company. The ideal candidate must have strong time management skills and display an eagerness to learn and grow within the company.
The candidate’s main responsibility will be the scheduling of 200 staff members, allocating them to different clients every week.
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Weekly scheduling of 200 staff members with various clients on a rotational daily basis;
- Administer and coordinate all incoming emails pertaining to scheduling;
- Manage the scheduled staff rosters on a daily basis, making changes where necessary;
- Dealing with clients in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner;
- Day to day administration pertaining to the role.
- BSc/B Com degree with preferably some scheduling experience;
- Must be a people person with lots of patience and a positive attitude;
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook & Teams;
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail;
- Must be a highly organized individual that can work on their own and as part of a team;
- Ability to fulfill the company's standards and values when performing tasks.