An exciting, flexible, part time opportunity for a current graduate to be a Programme Coordinator in the Travel Industry. (+-12 hours a week). Work remotely from anywhere in Cape Town.
This part time opportunity will suit a current graduate who is still studying towards a degree, but has quite a bit of free time in between classes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with the applicants on a daily basis via phone and email to set up interviews;
- Gather supporting documentation and application;
- Match with suitable placements abroad;
- Engage with our International partners on the available applicants and match accordingly;
- Maintain a data base of applicants and their files;
- Engage with all our product partners (flight, travel insurance and tour partners) and arrange and assist applicants with visa applications/flight bookings;
- Looking at opportunities of extending our programme offerings and engaging with those relevant partners to set it up;
- Engage with any applicants while on their program and keep up to date with their travel experience;
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
- Entrepreneurship energy;
- Initiative driven;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of computer and Excel skills;
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a BONUS! Dutch/ Italian / Mandarin;
- Ability to interact, communicate and be confident on the phone;
- Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality, Travel Tourism or other relevant field;
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage;
- Must have own laptop;
- Work from anywhere in Cape Town.