An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading luxury beauty brand, for a 12 month internship, has become available. The successful incumbent will be joining their team, based in Plattekloof, Cape Town.
This role is hands-on and will give great exposure to how an international cosmetic and beauty brands grow and market their products within the South African Retail Sector. The incumbent will be given responsibility for managing
clear projects and deliverables while benefitting from supportive coaching and endless learning opportunities.
- Support Trade Marketing Activation and planning processes;
- Support Brand Management team in aligning with trade marketing and sales projects;
- Manage commercial research projects on topical issues currently facing the business, market and industry;
- Support the Marketing and Sales team with implementation of key initiatives across Africa;
- Support cross-functional and multi-brand projects;
- Gather and analyze top-line figures on sell in and sell through and help in reporting these;
- Support the Marketing and Sales teams to prepare key meetings and events;
- Compile and prepare Marketing and Sales team presentations;
- Marketing and Sales team Team support in day-to- day business.
- Role requirements:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification;
- Experience working in retail would be beneficial;
- An excellent communicator - highly personable, enthusiastic and organised, with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and own and drive your own learning;
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines;