Our client, based in Marlboro, Sandton in Gauteng, is looking to hire Graduates in possession of a relevant diploma or degree in Marketing for their Marketing Graduate programme, on a 12 months fixed term contract. The Graduate Trainee programme is intended to provide the successful incumbents with an opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the Sales and Marketing function, whilst delivering Sales and Marketing administrative support to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities: It is envisaged that the successful incumbents will be responsible for executing Sales and Marketing administrative functions, which include but are not limited to:
- Developing relationship with clients for the purpose of generating sales;
- Completing and submitting all management reports accurately and timeously;
- Ensuring that the budget is compiled and adhered;
- Identifying ways to increase profitability of the business;
- Creating and developing effective business relationships by compiling strategies to ensure customer growth and increase in market share and sales on a monthly and annual basis;
- Taking and processing orders;
- Preparing and sending quotes timeously;
- Filing of all relevant documentation;
- Compiling monthly statistics;
- Responsible for reconciling Marketing invoices;
- Creating relevant sales documents as and when required;
- Liaising with clients and all stakeholder.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills;
- A self-starter who works well within a team;
- A logical thinker who possesses good time management skills;
- Be results-focused and goal-oriented;
- A quick learner with good organisational skills.