A highly successful FMCG company, based in City Centre, Cape Town, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator.
Truly a great opportunity for a young dynamic graduate, who is highly driven, to join this dynamic company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be overseeing distribution of the product nationwide;
- Assist, plan and book the logistics for customer orders;
- Manage logistics for Key Accounts DCs;
- Manage Chep stock and bookings;
- Ensure timeous delivery, as well as resolve issues should they arise;
- Manage internal stock requirements for sales reps;
- Maintain delivery schedules;
- Find solutions to decrease logistic spend;
- Keep accurate stock on hand reports for stock and raw goods;
- Must be willing to get stuck in and assist wherever needed;
- Effective planning of delivery routes;
- Must take ownership of the role and be passionate about the brand.
- Graduate degree in Logistics or related field;
- 2 years experience in Logistics for FMCG, highly company advantageous;
- Ability to communicate at various intellectual levels to co-staff/drivers/company department staff;
- Excellent project co coordinator skills;
- Must have attention to detail and be able to work under pressure;
- Must have excellent knowledge of Google sheets, Excel & MS Office;
- Must be able to think on their feet and be a problem solver;
- Effective communicator;
- Must have valid drivers license