A Business Advisory Firm in Durbanville, Cape Town, Western Cape is currently recruiting a Junior Support Engineer.
The successful candidate must be able to support their clients with maintenance and support on a Windows server network and client workstations (hardware and software). 2 years+ experience in Office 365 with MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) qualification a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for delivering Technical Support on Computers, Devices;
Applications and related Technologies to internal/external clients;
• Deliver 1st Line Technical Support on all Workstations within area of service;
• Responsible for upgrading and maintaining End-User Software versions and Equipment;
• Co-ordinate and install departmental moves with regards to IT equipment;
• Effective and efficient handling of assigned incidents;
• Maintenance of all Hardware on Workstations;
• Identify financial and business risks to the company and escalate accordingly;
• Ensure end User satisfaction with excellent service with regards to assigned incidents;
• Professional and efficient communication to relevant stakeholders;
• Support effective teamwork;
• Engage with appropriate training interventions to promote own professional development;
• Share and transfer product, process and System knowledge.
• Experience with Office 365;
• Matric/Grade 12;
• Drivers Licence.
• 2+ years of experience as a Support Engineer;
• AD, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Office 2013/2016;
• Office 365 setup and administration;
• Network Infrastructure knowledge;
• Computer Hardware;
• Server knowledge;
• Business IT Systems;
• Application Support and Maintenance;
• Service Management Processes.