An Investment and Advisory firm, focused on Venture Capital (VC), based in Cape Town, City Centre, is looking to recruit a junior Financial Analyst.
Our client is currently growing their investment portfolio substantially and is seeking a dynamic self-starter to support the deal execution team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Role includes conducting financial due diligence;
- Performing company and industry analysis;
- Portfolio company performance monitoring and reporting;
- Assessing financial viability of potential target companies;
- Analyzing and evaluating robustness of financial forecast of target companies;
- General support of deal execution team.
- Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter, and desire to join a fast growing Venture Capital (VC) firm;
- Minimum of a undergraduate degree (finance related). CFA, CA, MBA, FAIS or other relevant accreditation would be a plus;
- Some working experience in the financial or related sectors. Post articles, finance related internship would be a plus;
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.