A client services company, based in Seapoint, Cape Town is recruiting a graduate to do Bookkeeping and administrative work.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Make sure all bookings for our carers are finalized for the specific pay period;
· Pull the the Payroll report from Online Booking system;
· Double check all the nett amounts;
· Send to GM to check;
· Send to Accountants once GM signed off;
· Send GM nett final payments to make;
· Send SARS payment and check it beforehand;
· Make sure all nannies receive online Payslips;
· Manage and respond to any carer requests nicely - Use Whatsapp;
· Onboard new carers with Accountants;
- Debtors collection, especially for upcoming Payroll pay period;
· Finalize hours and transport billing for invoicing - involves clear comms with the carers and clients via WhatsApp and email;
· Make Bookings on booking system once finalized by Sales;
· Alter all bookings when required, alert the concerned parties;
· Manage Cancellation policy.
· Work well with the carer area manager and the Customer service manager ;
- Must have previous Bookkeeping/ administrative experience;
- Very good written and spoken English and spelling;
- Must be a self-starter and pro-active.