A leading specialized data forensics company, based in Pretoria, Gauteng, is currently recruiting a young dynamic IT Graduate/ Junior Analyst with a passion for all things technical. Must have an interest in Cyber Forensics.
The successful candidate will benefit from a great growth and learning environment with the potential to develop a career in Cyber Forensics.
· Design, develop, document and implement system and work output backup processes using system integration and backup technologies (Microsoft Environment);
- Deliver technical and user support on developed software (debugging) that were developed by the internal development team. (End User Testing - Not development);
- Provide support to the investigation team in the form of process monitoring and administrative tasks.
- Forensic Lab administration, hardware and software updates;
- Research new technologies and methods;
- Be willing to implement new systems to keep evidence in the forensic lab in place and case manage;
- Initially, job will entail a lot of data mining/ analysis at first, must, therefore, love huge amounts of data and be able to interpret it;
- Will be required to work off-site at clients in the future and get involved in Cyber forensic investigations;
- Great future opportunities for training and further development in Cyber forensics & investigation.
· Must have an IT related Degree or Diploma;
· Great Data analysis and interpretative skills;
· Must be client facing and have excellent communication skills;
· Must have a very high level of integrity and grit to handle difficult situations & sensitive data;
· Must love everything tech, have a curious, investigative, problem-solving mind;
· An out of the box thinker;
· Be highly analytical in analyzing and interpreting data;
· A self-starter, and hungry to learn.