Our client, an Animal Rescue company based in Observatory, Johannesburg, is looking to hire a First Aider on a part time basis, once a week every Sunday. This is an ideal role for a candidate with a First Aid Certificate qualification who wants to earn extra income.
Our client runs an outdoor Market and an Animal Rescue on Sundays. This is a part time role in which the First Aider will be required to work once a week, every Sunday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist persons by providing First Aid facilities or treatment;
- To always work within Health and Safety guidelines;
- To ensure accurate and appropriate recordings of all First Aid cases treated;
- To ensure that the First Aid facility is kept well stocked.
- Working hours - every Sunday from 7:30AM to 4:30PM
Personal attributes required:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Good time management skills.