Would you like an opportunity to be part of a young dynamic team in a small retail business?
Our client, a retail company based in Maitland, Cape Town, is looking to employ a Digital Marketing
intern. (3 months), with a possibility to extend.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Will be assisting in executing Brand Communication Strategy across various digital platforms;
- Big part of the role will be reporting and number crunching data.
- Establish, monitor and manage Digital Analytics Dashboard to understand success of digital marketing;
- Will be responsible for customer relationship management, managing all queries that
- come in through website;
- Assisting Marketing Manager with all overflow work pertaining to Digital Marketing.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant Digital Marketing field advantageous; at least 6months to
- 1 year working experience;
- Knowledge of Digital advertising, advertising on Social Media and across other platforms ie: Instagram and Google business a huge advantage;
- Must be able to Multitask and have good attention to detail;
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills with a great command of English;
- Be a proactive self-starter and solution driven;
- Must be a go getter with lots of enthusiasm.