A Financial Advisory firm, based in Pinelands, Cape Town, is looking for a Client Portfolio Administrator who will primarily be responsible for performing the tasks that comprise the administrative service offering to clients.
The core competencies for this role are excellent communication abilities, strong time management and follow up ethic, attention to detail and a strong client service ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implementation of all new business, investment and risk business.
· Follow up fund manager, life office and any outstanding documentation from the client.
· Input of all relevant client details and documentation on the Client management system.
· Keeping clients informed as to the progress of their matters per company policy.
· Implementation of all switches and redemptions.
· Implementation of all changes to insurance benefits.
· Co – ordination of all claims correspondence.
· Ensure all changes to client details are communicated to and implemented by the appropriate fund managers and life offices.
· Ensure all client queries are solved in an efficient manner.
· Maintain all client records in line with company policy.
· Prepare new client files.
· Produce any documentation or correspondence as required by the adviser.
· Attend or contribute towards client meetings as requested by the adviser
· Contribute towards the management of the ongoing client relationships in-line with the sales and service offering.
· Comply with company procedures to support compliance with the FAIS and FICA acts and other relevant legislation.
· A moderate level of technical knowledge is needed;
· Business Degree/ Diploma
· Industry experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements will be a definite advantage.