Do you have experience assisting with accounts and bookkeeping in a small company where you are involved in all areas of the financial and administration activities? Our client based in Maitland, Cape Town requires your expertise to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Managing accounting duties working closely with various staff and reporting
● Debtors and Creditors reconciliation;
● Bank reconciliation;
● Completing sales journals;
● Supplier invoice processing;
● Creditors function matching reconciliations and payment schedules;
● Petty cash management;
● Travel expenditure capturing and expense claims;
● Generate purchase orders, stock control;
● Preparations of manual payments;
● General account and administration duties;
● Assistance in all areas of the company where needed.
● Matric, tertiary qualification in accounts/bookkeeping;
● Must be a team player, hands on, and willing to learn;
● Min 2 years’ experience in financial accounts, experience in XERO, DEAR and
SHOPIFY will be highly advantageous;
● Excellent financial acumen, attention to detail and accuracy;
● Stable track record in accounts and ability to work unsupervised with top
● Computer literacy – Word, Excel and XERO, DEAR, SHOPIFY.